Just Dance!!
All thanks to Jay, Shevan and Jimmy for dragging me out after so long!!
School papers, presentations, speeches, mid-terms, projects, and work has definitely sucked way too much 'life' out of me. And finally, after talking so long about dancing and clubbing, I finally made it!! In fact it's not one but two clubs!!
Bleu martini was really one of the nicer ones I've been too except the space was too limited.. Next up was Mint! But what surprised me was that there were way too many asians here.. But it's probably the only place where I can leave my coat somewhere and get onto the dance floor and dance!!
I had an awesome time!! It's been way way way too long....
Next up - The Roxxy!! I hope....
-----------------------------
I had 3 drinks (Sangria and 2 Stolis) on Friday, 3 more stolis yesterday, and I'm sure I'm going to drink more again tonight after my lovely "The Lion King" musical which I've been anticipating it way too long!! Probably even longer than "Wicked"..
Anyway, I hope my heart and body can continue to take more alcohol? I know it's really bad... No more alcohol the next 5 days starting on Sunday at least.......
Anyway, I hope my heart and body can continue to take more alcohol? I know it's really bad... No more alcohol the next 5 days starting on Sunday at least.......
Saturday, March 06, 2010 ; 3:37 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment