A mini cut but profuse bleeding!!

Wow, I had an egg+sausage sandwich this morning, wrapped in aluminium foil. and guess what?? I got cut by the foil and it was just a small cut, but it's been bleeding for hours... sigh... Probably this shows how plump and full my lips are?? hahah.. Kidding kidding..

Alright some updates for the weekends..

One word: Amazing!!

Saturday: Finally did some shopping with my dear ex-roommate, Trudy!! I miss her lots... Though she's been going through some rough patches, coupled with work, we hardly met nor talk.. So did I enjoy my time with her? Hell yeah!! Although she ended up buying so much stuff and I didn't even get to find a nice dress!! What's funnier is I was the one with a shopping motive!! Well, it always happens that opposite way doesn't it?

Met up for dinner at Ben's house with a couple of other FG members and met a new person too. Lovely lady. Had an awesome time. Instead of the women in the kitchen, I am talking about 4 big guys in the kitchen, preparing main dish and dessert, FROM SCRATCH!! hahahaha.. The exchange of gender roles?? Haha But still it was nice to see the girls not doing something for guys once in a while. haha.. Instead of playing board games, most of us ended up enticed by ET (and it was deja vu because we were talking about Drew Barrymore a while ago on this show). And we were so awed and having such a great time, we had no idea it was almost midnight, and I had to wrap my christmas operation shoebox for church too, which apparently I wrapped it wrongly.. sigh..

Dan's homemade dessert.


Sunday: After service, for the first time, I actually stayed to talk and had lunch with a couple of members. The experience was amazing, and nevertheless, got to meet a couple of new people. Although next week will be my last service at church before I head up to NYC, I'm sure when I return, I'll be as chatty or even more than ever with them.


Really thank God and Praise Him for listening and answering my prayers.

What an AWESOME GOD!!

Monday, December 07, 2009 ; 2:31 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments