Congratulations!!

A couple of people to congratulate:

My Esther Darling: Congratulations for the job promotion!! You've earned it well and long! I'm extremely happy for you!! Haha any lobangs in the USA management then? Haha

Layee Darling: Congratulations on your KKH interview!! Although this is just an interview, but it's still better than nothing. Keep praying and place the interview in God's hands and you'll be in great hands =)

Dawei (my FG member): Congratulations on your engagement!! Although it's shocking to see that you're only 24 years old, but after hearing your proposal to her, age really doesn't matter because you already know what you want. Hope to hear about the Big Day!

Samantha (my colleague): Congratulations on securing your job in Koh Samui!! It was so great to hear that even though you're graduating in Dec 2010. It's always good to have something secured! And in a beautiful resort!!


Ok so far there's this 4 people that I know. If there's anymore great news, let me know =) And if I have missed out on anyone's please let me know too. I apologize if I've forgotten about it, but it's always good to share right? Haha

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 ; 11:34 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments