Awesome party

Had a christmas party with FG last night, though was hoping for more turnout but at least there's still a reasonable number of people present, and yes the food is always more than enough.

I baked some chicken wings, with some recipes from Sis and Layee (Thank you very very much!!) Hope that everyone liked it. And glad that everyone liked it (although those are probably comforting words??) Haha..



But the concept of "White Elephant Gift Exchange" turned out really hilarious later on as Yohan and Holly were stealing each other's gift. Haha. Wished I had taken some photos. But all in all it was a great time.

Though I had tons of chicken in my stomach, and having backed over 20 wings, I'm feeling kinda grossed out. Now I understand how my mum feels about cooking: the cook-until-tired-of-looking-at-the-food feeling. haha

Happy Merry Christmas Folks!!

Love ya =)


My christmas gift:

Wednesday, December 09, 2009 ; 1:03 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments