Praise Him
Although I've not been performing well for studies lately due to some reasons (which pretty gives me enough warning to turn my attention and mind to somewhere), God has blessed me with an on-campus job (which I've been yearning for!!) And it's with the School of Tourism, which gives me a step closer to understanding and networking with the events and exhibitions plan. God definitely showed a great walk to me..
Nevertheless, I gotta be more alert and vigilant, and start planning my time well. This means weekends are almost burnt out (but it's not a bad thing. It's just another 7 weeks more).. I think I can pretty much handle it.
Then again, God has been good to me and I'm sure He will continue to be gracious and forgiving from the next second onwards.
God Bless =)
Saturday, October 10, 2009 ; 10:21 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment