A Blessed Yesterday

Had a cookie fortune on Thursday dinner that says my golden hour is approaching soon. Indeed, God's golden hour had approached and will continue to approach. This is the power of prayer..

Although I had to go to work yesterday, I could choose not to communicate with anyone around me and concentrate on my work (from all those 'moodswings' for the past few weeks). But something tells me that I should respond and talk more to this colleague that I only met on this very day. He brought good news for me, it may or may not happen but at least it's a sign to show that God is working out His plan. Will this plan work out? I don't know. Only God knows and I'll do whatever I am asked to.

Sister Lit asked me again if I'm going for the YA service in the evening. I was pretty reluctant.. Didn't had the mood to pray or anything, in fear that I'll just breakdown once again from the pains and burdens I need to tell Him.. But God had a plan. He caused a blackout in my apt and my building. I could have still stayed on since there's battery on my laptop. But I was bored of it, and again, something tells me to go for service regardless.

There I was, praying and crying and praying and crying... Pastor Yohan decided to pray for me. It was very much needed when I didn't have the courage to stand up. I continued praying until service was over.. Then Sister Sarah came, a lady whom I only knew for a few seconds, decided to pray for me and asked about my retreat and decided to raise a question which I was in shock (negatively and postively). I was in a dilemma, and she continued to share more info with me.. Most of my burdens were lifted up...

And the lights were back on.. Checked my emails and again, another blessing fell. I managed to sublet my apartment out for the Thanksgiving week. God is bringing me closer to one of my goals..

I am blessed nevertheless.. I just can't run away from God because there's no way I could. I'm His child.. He loves me... I am thrilled and feel blissful... I just need to continue to listen to Him, have faith and trust that He is Good!!

Saturday, October 24, 2009 ; 11:28 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments