Tsk Tsk
Haha can't take it.. Boys will be boys.. They are always thinking dirty.. No matter what a girl says etc, first they'll think dirty.. Haha.. But it's still amusing how they still make me laugh over msn.. haha.. And literally ROFL... Aww.. thanks guys.. You make my day =)
Then again, thanks Tat for hitting me on the right note.. I don't know if i was crying because you were too harsh or because i was amused that someone actually did scold me like that.. But of course you're not the first one. My darling did.. Haha.. But I guess I wasn't that ready to move on yet.. Seems to be pinning on one slight glimpse of hope (if there's any to begin with)...
Really?? Seriously?? Haha I guess I've been really really silly all these while.. Haha.. Just 12 more weeks Valerie.. Just 12. a month has already passed (4 weeks that is).. What's another 3 more months... Time passes pretty fast.. It's already been a year since I'm here.. what's another 3 months.........
God Bless and Guard my thoughts =)
Monday, September 28, 2009 ; 12:52 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment