Home??
3 more days here in NYC.. And so far, I've been enjoying myself, whether alone or with my friends.
It has been really really hot and sweaty for me these coming 2 full weeks. Have been showering more since and still feel gross at times.. The apartment is pretty heated up as well..
Running errands for my sis had brought me to see places I've never been before. It's a good time to be alone once in a while. At least I found some time to write my journals.. Feels so good. It's definitely times like those that I needed some time for myself to take a breather, look at the surroundings and just enjoy my life as it is...
Of course, it's also time to catch up with some old friends.. well so far it's only been one. And Priyanka did come down with her friend and herself.. Great company to enjoy the hustles and bustles of NYC at night but not so much during the hot sweaty day.. haha.. Walked around with Stefanie to check out some apartments in the East Village.. Oh sigh.. I wished I'm here too. Apartments are nice and pretty and so is the neighborhood...
Just 3 more days and I'm back to the quiet, inaccessible Philly home... No car to drive around the city and explore.. No hustling nightlife.. From quite a number of friends to very little.. Do I miss the old days? Not really (maybe from last October until this Feb?).. but then again, there's only these few people I wanna keep in my heart, but most will eventually head back to NYC after graduation..
What am I seeking for in the rest of the 1 year in Philly?? NO MORE DRAMAS.... it's too much, too stressful.. I'm going to learn to prioritize my thoughts.. My main motive now?? Finding a job in NYC hopefully.. Is this where I want to be? Yes.. At least this is where my source of support and encouragement and people that matters to me are...
At least... AT LEAST.. I just need to survive through this semester and that's that.. I'm relieved.. Hopefully.........
Thursday, August 27, 2009 ; 12:25 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment