Updates for the week....
Summer school has started!!! Last Monday to be exact.. How was it?? It was alright for Statistics class. A little long story but I shan't talk about it here. I'm just giving her another chance.. As for Entrepreneurship class, though I've taken it before in TP, but this was much more fun actually. A more experienced teacher and a little too much work for a short period of time, but somehow I find myself learning more in class in a short 1 one week.
So let's see what I've done last week... Well I don't remember much of it other than trying to clean the new apartment.. Yes you've heard me.. New apartment. But before all those photo updates about apartment and blogspot ain't treating me well with it's photos functions etc... Let me get into other chapters..
From what I recalled, other than trying to fix the apartment in the way I wanted, he finally agreed to bring me to the zoo. And to play safe, I splattered some SPF.. the trip to the beach previous week was just nasty (as in the sun and the after effect.. blame it on the proud Valerie who thought things are the same as back home).. My oh my, the tickets were really expensive.. $18 per person and no ways am I letting the good man pay for it since he had paid pretty much of my stuff including some move-in things... And because the weather was way too hot for the animals, we saw their butts most of the time instead, needless to say, that includes my polar bear too.. sigh.. But hey!! I saw the otters!! they were more active than i thought and adorable too!! Lots of other different types of animals I never thought would have existed (or is it just because they were named differently but comes from the same line of family??) We went on the swan boat too and geez!! It was tiring to peddle and having the good man speeding up, which I couldn't catch up of course.. But it was really tiring.. And guess what?? While in the Avian Center, some birds had to poop on me!!!!!!!!!! I was so mad!! And to think after texting Sis, she told me that it was good luck and I should buy lotto.. But nevertheless, I did have a lot of fun. Never thought I will enjoy the zoo as I thought it will be the same as Mandai, but I'm really glad to have made a trip.. And I hope he enjoyed himself too.
Decided to take a break on Saturday from too much activities for the week... And here goes Sunday.. After church, met up with friends for lunch to catch up and accompanied the good man to his basketball tournament among the church people.. Pretty interesting to see them play despite being smacked on my hand by the ball. Caught me by surprise definitely.. But glad that he had fun. Of course, just watching them play and seeing how he enjoyed his favorite sport, left me thinking much about badminton too.. I really miss playing it.. It's been very very long. I've definitely turned rusty.. Therefore, I have to admit that the good man might kick my ass in the sport.. But seriously, all I want now is to play badminton and have fun working out, instead of having to feel that I need to work out for the sake of it.....
Ok.. here comes my apartment.. I'm living alone in a cosy studio room. Am I happy?? Well there's pros and cons to living alone. Needless to say, to find a good deal, there are some sacrifices I gotta make, but so far, I'm still satisfied. Taught me to live with things and I had to re-adjust my life. I suppose that's what most international students or people who are always 'on the go' have to go through anyways. So here are the photos. I won't really describe much but you can pretty much judge how big it is. Just find the connector form pictures to pictures. Haha.
Starting from my shoe place cum part of the kitchen?? The door on the left is my main door.
My kitchen. The 2 squares in the middle are my only windows (technically i have a rooftop window too) And the white door on the right leads to my bathroom..
Monday, July 13, 2009 ; 10:45 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment



