PL = Beauty school??
As I browsed through many ex-PL lites photos, I realized that everyone (with the exception of me) have all turned into beauties.
When I say beauties, I meant:
Those who were once plump, slimmed down to a hot figure.
Those who were once active, turned superb feminine.
Those who were once really average-looking, have turned into a beautiful swan.
Those who were already pretty and cute, have turned stunning..
Do all the other all-girls school graduates turned their students this way? Not that I totally know of. I've friends now who were from girls school who turned lesbian, homo or just more masculine.
Even though fashion statments have changed drastically over the years since, but changes in appearance takes much longer time to do it. Of course with fashions of the past making their return, ladies these days really know how to mix and match and still make it look as
Looks like PL have done more than just academic achievement, but also feminine charater buildup for us all. Well that's not to say that I've become better looking or slimmer or more feminine, but I do see myself a little bit better both in personality and appearance. Although I did try hard enough to slim down more, but I suppose my body has reached it's maximum weight loss and inches? Haha
The story of ugly duckings....
Sunday, June 14, 2009 ; 12:28 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment