Had a task to do today, but because Ms Baby Lucca was so adorable, I couldn't resist but to take photo of her...


Walked along Lexington Ave and missed the times I used to walk along this ave.. but I'm still glad that I did it!!

After walking for almost 2.5 hours, I had no choice but to take a break and found my spot at Madison Square Garden...

Something funny happened while I was 'emailing' my dearest girl.. Here goes the conversation:
Man: Are you formatting music?
Me: No.. just listening..
Man: Oh I see.. Where do you get the music from? Did you have to pay for it?
Me: Yeah you have to pay for it.
Man: How much does the music costs?
Me: About 99 cents per song..
And I'm back to typing my email... a few minutes later...
Man: Are you typing something? You type really fast.. Show me how big your keypad is... (and he took his blackberry out..) See my keyboard is so small I can't really type.. I only use it to receive emails but I don't reply.. It's too small..
Me: Oh.... (laughs)
And then I'm back to typing again.. 1 minute later...
Man: So you stay here?
Me: No.. just visiting..
Man: From where?
Me: Philadelphia
Man: Wow.. so what do you do there?
Me: I'm a student
Man: At where?
Me: Upenn..
Man: What is that?
Me: University of Pennsylvania
Man: What are you learning?
Me: Marketing (I couldn't think of something else.. my mind just wanted to go back to typing)
Man: Wow.. I'm an artist.. I need some marketing for my art work..
Me: (laughs) I'm only a freshman...
And finally I'm back to my typing again...
Man: Excuse me... (I turned around) My name's Pierre..
Me: Mary...
Man: So you staying with your friends?
Me: Yeah
Man: So what are you doing here?
Me: Sightseeing
Man: Oh wow.. I like sightseeing. Wanna go sightseeing with me tomorrow or some time this week??
Me: Nah.. I'm done with sightseeing
Man: Oh where have you been?
Me: Just mainly east side
Man: Do you like shopping? Want to go shopping with me?
Me: Sorry I don't like shopping...
And I'm back to my typing......... The end...
And I decided to walk a little further to F21 to check out some clothes.. The outcome of going there?? Superbly crowded... I had to grab my jeans, pay for it and try it out at home instead... Wow.... Took the train home to get back earlier for dinner with Sis and came across an almost amazing performance... Come to think of it, I really haven't been to this bigger subways stations since ions...

Went to Jackson Hole for burgers.. Tried to take picture of the restaurant but unfortunately my camera ain't that good... But burger was good.. Just too much beef and bacon and there's the steak fries... and the root beer.. all the food and gas... wow.. But we're definitely going back another time for dessert..

Later, we decided to walk more to digest and to prevent my sister from sleeping early and waking up in the wee hours, all trying to get her out of her jetlag.. Haha.. Nice neighborhoods with romantic restaurants, great places for gatherings, nice and fun bars.. Wish I had explored those areas earlier and just gone out at night to enjoy them while I had so much free time, but until next time..
And only to come across a weird guy telling me "Konichiwa!".. Well, my sister was insulted.. For me, I didn't care, plus, you used the wrong approach.. Wanna hook me up? TRY HARDER OLD MAN!! Or get your facts right at least.. Don't stereotype..

Thursday, June 25, 2009 ; 11:15 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments