Great laugh for the day

It's been like months since I last chatted with Mr Y and seriously, I think I had the most laugh on msn ever!! Haha.. The conversations were too hilarious!!! I'll just post whatever that's appropriate.. Haha.. He never fails to cheer the depressed sister all the time :)


Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
nope..
that's what he sayd
but it doesn't mean that human beings won't change right?

Mr Y says:
ahahh seee
all those negtive thoughts again
if ur gng keep having all this negative stuffs in ur head den ur life will always b this depressing

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
how is that negative???

Mr Y says:
things like
i know hes commited but humans will change
thats awfully negtive

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
but isn't that a fact??
hahaha

Mr Y says:
thats too general le bah

Mr Y says:
meaning there is equal chance that he will cheat on u and become a anti christ murderer u know

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
hahahhahhahaha

Mr Y says:
like ur a tree full of ripe negativity

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
where got

Mr Y says:
hahaha

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
. . .

Mr Y says:
jus take it easy
go there
network
meet more friends

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
i'm going to put that on facebook hahah

Mr Y says:
keep ur bf company
and b happy
hahahhaha

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
haiz....
i ugess that's the reason why i never wanted to get into a realtionship

Mr Y says:
den bcome nun meh

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
just be left on the shelf until 30 years old and i go for matchmaking session an djust marry anyone without any emotional obligations
hahaha
i might just become a bachelorette for life
hahahahhaha

Mr Y says:
eee
dun la
lao chu nu v irriating one
lol

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
choy!!!!
if i'm still a virgin by then, i'll just grab anyone to have sex liao
hahahhahahawhah
kidding kidding

Mr Y says:
hahahaha
40 lao chu nu rapist
is stilll v scary
=x

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
it's 30 can
. . .
hey i'm offering myself lei..

Mr Y says:
hhahha
dun offfer urself too late

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
whoever says no to 'free sex' is a ding dong

Mr Y says:
30 still ok la
hahaha

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
as the saying goes: hai shi giang de lao de la
something like that.. the older the ginger, the hotter it is

Mr Y says:
hahahhaha

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
woo lala

Mr Y says:
RIGHT
virgin ginger nt v hot =x

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
it is lor
perfectly untouch lei
hahha

Mr Y says:
hahahha
okok 30 ill come look 4 u agn
=x

Mr Y says:
try my luck
wahahhahaha

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
you got gf liao
i'd rather do it with someone i don't know..
safer

Mr Y says:
oh lo

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
just one night stand and that's it.. forget and zao

Mr Y says:
i dun talk to u for the nx 6 years

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
u mean 7?
dude i'm only 23
stop adding one more year

Mr Y says:
ok u young
tsk
ok 7 years
den 7 years ltr try my luck
if no luck den can be friends again
wahhahaha

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
by that time you married liao la
wah..

Mr Y says:
hahah like i said u can nv b too sure
there is equal chance of me getting married n me being gay
hahhahaha

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
you?? gay??
hell no way

Mr Y says:
wth u
mei li mao
hahahah

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
you're like as straight as ever
hey it's a compliment
by the way, are you still with the same girl?
you are right?
i forgot what's her name.. think i only met her once at one of the gathering.. can't remember what

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
oh yeah yeah
haha it's been like 3 years?
hehe
thinking of getting married soon?
hehehehehe

Mr Y says:
hahaha
nop
both of us haven grad
my career still gt long way

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
i see FB so many wedding photos from other people (not close one)

Mr Y says:
slowly la

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
i can't wait to attend someone's wedding
haha

Mr Y says:
hahah i hav many frens geting married lo
xiong lo the ang bao
lol

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
hahahahahhahahahha
hmm stephen's friends all getting married at like 26 27 years old..
they only just graduated..
but i think the singapore culture is different
must be financially stable first then get a good job and think of marriage
well i think it's cheaper to get married now than when the economy shoots up?

Mr Y says:
yaaa
ang moh different
ang moh is debt for life one

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
eh wait..

Mr Y says:
everythign jus borrow and on credit can alrdy

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
his friends are not ang mohs
mostly koreans..

Mr Y says:
ang moh culture
singapore must buildup lotsa asset first

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
but also because his friends have been dating the girls for like more than 5 years..

Mr Y says:
by the time buildup alrdy halfway in e coffin le

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
hahahhaahahha
that's true
i know stephen said before that money can always be earned.. it's a never ending thing

Mr Y says:
hahahah

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
but things like marriage and life is only once.. as long as you work hard and don't be lazy, money will always ocme in

Mr Y says:
sg view is more impt hw much can u save

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
that's true..

Mr Y says:
ang moh view is more impt hw much can u borrow
can borrow can owas earn more n pay back
lol

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
it's expensive to live in singapore (as proven) and senidng kids to school overseas is also expensive.....

Mr Y says:
hahahh everything is expensive

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
superbly expensive.. and plus singaporeans are so realistic they onyl want good schools.. which makes it even more expensive

Mr Y says:
thats y so many singaporean put their hopes in 4 letters
t-o-t-o

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
hahahahaha
haha after both of you grad, why not come over to USA
hahahahah

Mr Y says:
hahhahahha

Mr Y says:
b4 30 ok what

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
i'm only 27 dude

Mr Y says:
for guys thats a good age

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
i just came out to work for like 3 years or maybe less than that

Mr Y says:
ya 27 is a good age for girls as welll what
u dun wana b pregant too late u know

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
singapore girls?
its too early

Mr Y says:
nowdays really girls get married ard they age

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
singapore?

Mr Y says:
yaaa
my friends lo
u see ah marry at 30
take a couple of years to make baby
2nd baby will b 36?
wah liddat generation gap v big alrdy
den the older u get the more dangerous it is to get baby
pragnent


Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
OMG!!
you talk exactly like stephen!!!!

Mr Y says:
hahhaah
guys what
logicval

Valerie = Determine Purpose! God answer our prayers! I need all the miracles and hope!! says:
but you need to think of money too

Mr Y says:
ya llo
by the time a guy is 30
his career shud b half way there what
peak alrdy
so best age is guy 30 girl 27

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 ; 11:05 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments