I love MSN and SKYPE
I love MSN and SKYPE!! I love catching up with my dearest Baby and my good friend after such a long timmmeeeee!!!!
Felt so great talking to dearest about the restaurant and about Easter service. Thanks for reassuring me of what God has given it to me, and what He's telling me to do. I miss you dear.. And come over I'll bring you over to the Indonesian restaurant. Hahahah..
And it definitely felt great skyping with a dear friend back home.. It's been a long time babe and I'm gld you've updated me on your life. Hope I did give some good opinions, but whatever it is, know that I'm always here for you, although it's hard to reach me (dingdong to the time difference) but there's always the wonders of other technologies (email etc). It's tedious but hahaha nothing beats better than writing down what's on your mind =)
I miss talking to the rest of the pals at home..... Everyone's seems so busy with their individual lives now. School and work.. I guess these 2 components are the main reason that's draining people's energy at times or rather people's time.... sigh.....
Will such things happen to me when I return home for holidays??? Because I'll be upset =(
Monday, April 13, 2009 ; 11:34 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment