2 stubborns together makes things look ugly.

Sometimes, i think people need to take some steps back in arguments or debates. Don't try to keep enforcing your point when there's already proof or answers. And when you do realize that you're wrong, you're not happy.. What the.......

Come on, sometimes they are just opinions for myself. Stop competing with me.. I know where you're coming from, but don't climb over my head. And I have proof to show you that you're wrong, so just hold your head high up and accept that you're wrong. It's not like it's embarrassing that you're wrong. It's not like I'm telling everyone that you're wrong.. It's good you're opinionated but don't overdo it. Take a step back. Let people win sometimes.. Friendships, relationships whatever, should be a win-win situation, or lose-lose situation.. Why are you trying so hard to prove your point when it's not about you...

I think I'm starting to lose my top soon. Realized that the whole chunk of thoughts are just piling up!! The fact that I can't say them out just makes it even worse.. Sometimes I just forget, but sometimes, I'm reminded of it....... Oh gosh.. Just another 3 months more and I'm out of here.. I need to go out and take a breather and meet some other people, who may have different ideas, but am willing to listen and share and not keep fighting back so that they can win!!!

I love my friends here but sometimes, there's just this much that we can tolerate... It's not about change but the level of tolerance, understanding and tolerance towards each other..... Sigh....

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 ; 12:41 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments