Not so fun afterall??

Why do I feel so intimidated?

Why do I feel so inferior?

Why do I feel that I shouldn't have agreed?

Why do I feel that I shouldn't have been there?

Why did I have to know where they were from?

Why did I have to know what they are doing now, something that seems so hard for me to achieve?



So many whys, but....





Why do I feel that my place is not here??





I really don't like this feelings, but yet I can't help it. I feel embarrassed somehow, I feel demoted. I feel that I'm starting to hate my decisions. But there's no turning back, and I know there'll be more of this in time to come. But yet I'm not ready to deal with them.


Do they even know how I may have felt????

Sunday, January 25, 2009 ; 11:55 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments