Praise The Lord Again!!!
Good or bad? disapponted or elated?? Well all. But nevertheless, I still have to praise the Lord for the wonderful works. He created wonders once again.
Finally the awaited final results are out. A little disappointed in 1 classes but elated to receive unexpected results for 3 classes.. Had a total of 3 A-, 1 B+ and 1 B-. Was expecting 1 A, 1 A-, 2 B+ and possible 1 C+?? But nevetheless, it's just 1 disappointment and 2 miracles!! This is far better than I expected. Chemistry was a really bad attack on the heart for me when I saw my marks. Is just a point of a hundreth that determines my grade! Law was definitely a killer for me and I didn't bother reading through the paper once again because it's the subject that really freaks me. But B-?? I never expected that at all.. I really have to thank God for guiding the professor in determining the grade curve.. Though I'm just a probably 2 grades up to be in the Dean's List, but this is my first semester and I think I've done well although I could have done better. At least I'm done with some classes that I didn't like at all.
Will continue to strive better. But should I overload my semester, which may mean that my GPA may be pulled down because of too much overload and really no time? Or make do with it, and I have some time for on-campus job and club meetings? Should I consider a minor in sociology? It's been in my head for too long but I can't drag for another semester or else I will definitely graduate probably one or two semesters.. Guess I really need to speak with a Sociology dept advisor to find out what remaining classes I gotta take..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Special Note from my Darling to Santa to Me:
Dear Valerie,
Christmas is here! Unfortunately on this very day, you will not see me riding my reindeer drawn sleigh to enter your chimney, putting presents under the tree. Nope! This is not because you've not been a good girl this year! In fact you've been an exceptionally obedient girl this year. Just that, I think my elves have misplaced your wish list this year! (Bad elves)
No matter what, Santa certainly still remembers you alright! But because there's insufficient time, Santa's Christmas Presents Factory is unable to create the best present for you this year. So, I've assigned Porky the little elf to design a very special 'card' for you this year. I sure hope she has done a good job to bring smiles to your face! Hope you like it!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Love,Santa
p/S: I promise you that your wish list will not be misplaced next year!
Christmas is here! Unfortunately on this very day, you will not see me riding my reindeer drawn sleigh to enter your chimney, putting presents under the tree. Nope! This is not because you've not been a good girl this year! In fact you've been an exceptionally obedient girl this year. Just that, I think my elves have misplaced your wish list this year! (Bad elves)
No matter what, Santa certainly still remembers you alright! But because there's insufficient time, Santa's Christmas Presents Factory is unable to create the best present for you this year. So, I've assigned Porky the little elf to design a very special 'card' for you this year. I sure hope she has done a good job to bring smiles to your face! Hope you like it!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Love,Santa
p/S: I promise you that your wish list will not be misplaced next year!

Thank you so much my darling!! It was a a very pleasant surprise present from you. Very touched by it. I'm just speechless. Just realized I don't have any photos of Erie, but in case any of you wonders who, it's a special bond between my darling and me! Haha!!
Then again, Praise the Lord always and Merry Christmas Eve everyone!! =D
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 ; 12:07 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment