I am NOT an Alternative!!!
The only thing that I hate in a steady relationship or just friendship with the opposite sex is: I am NOT an alternative to your heart or your life just because you were heartbroken!!!
I never like to think of myself as pretty because I am not some pretty gal out there for you to think that I can help you to get your life back to normality just so you can get out of that stupid heartache!! I'm a girl, a human being with emotions, a girl who still seeks true love and genuine heart!!! I DON'T DO REBOUNCE!!!
You either accept my friendship from the start as how you would with any of your mutual friends or like/love me genuinely and NOT use me to fill that hole the previous person had left just because I'm pretty and fun!!!
You want my respect and my sincerity, you have to earn it yourself! Stop pushing me round in circles just to get you out of the mess you've created yourself! You don't earn my friendship that way..
I'm still waiting for someone who genuinely loves me for who I am despite all the nonsense and crap I give. Love me for my personality and not my looks!!!!!! It's inner beauty that matters!!!
Monday, December 01, 2008 ; 5:19 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment