Where can I find such a Man???
Watched twilight this morning at 12am.. Never had the chance to read the book though everyone said I missed out a lot on the actions and so on.. but guess what, I might read the book but then again, Edward Cullen is so so so romantic and so gentlemen and so protective!!!! He's just like the perfect guy that everyone wants (other than the vampire part).. I can't believe he told Bella that she is his life right now despite all the pains and torture everyone had to go through!!!! This is one man who will literally go all out for a girl that he really really loves whole-heartedly even though he knew it was almost not possible!!! Oh man, I wish there's such a man for me out there!!! hoho... The whole show was definitely a fantasy I'm sure everyone woman will want to be in.. especially in Bella's shoes =x

Anyway, it started to snow yesterday and I'm happy to catch the snow in action.. But I only managed to take pictures of the after snow effects because I couldn't stay outside to take a pic while it's still snowing.. it's not very nice when snow just flies into your nice constantly.. Enjoy the pics..
Saturday, November 22, 2008 ; 12:00 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment