Hooray!!
AND
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU!!!!
AND
HOORAY TO YOUR FIRST LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!
You have no idea how happy I am for you!! I screamed and cheered and so did my roomie!! Haha!! See even my roomie knows about you =)
It has been a tough yet lovely walk for you. It probably was painful, confusing yet happy and romantic but it's a walk that each and everyone of us will experience... I don't know how the future will turn out for you, but I'm sure neither do you know, but do know that whatever happens, I will always be there for you =p
I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!!!!!!
Just don't forget me when you get so engrossed in that wonderful moments of yours!! I still want a small bit of place in your heart!
Last but not least... I love you! And I miss you very much!!!!
Friday, October 31, 2008 ; 7:36 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
