Nice sweet yet bitter
Was browsing through friendster and saw his updated profile. Decided to read it and I can't help feel so heavy-hearted..
I will never see him again if I ever return.. And soon enough, people will still move on with their lives and may even forget some things.. But I do believe that he will still linger in our hearts. His laughter, his smile, his actions, his comedic acts and many more. Because he is one great friend, brother and son..
I can't help remembering the last time I met him. Those 5 mins conversations were probably the most wonderful memories in me.
Come into my dreams sometime friend and let me know how you are =)
This made me recall another person I've loved too.. Though at times I felt intimidated because he always never really spoke. Always busy with driving boats, earning money for family, moving around the house, coming up with creative ideas to make the work at home smoother for the family. I can't stop remembering how you would look at your grandchildren and how they look back at you and there's the smile upon seeing your face.
The house has became so much quieter the last time I went. Your children have done well and so did your grandchildren. All have grown up to be fine, humble and courteous folks.. I'm sure you are very proud of them.
You've been a great grandfather, great father, great brother, great uncle and most definitely, a great husband.
I miss you and I love you! =)
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 ; 11:18 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment