Updates updates

Update for past week before I leave:

Monday, August 4
Shucks! I can't remember meeting anyone for dinner... Haha.. Oh well

Tuesday, August 5
My final day with Adecco (nearly gave in to working til Friday but I'm glad I didn't) took some final shots with the lovelies at work. Met up with Dear Sister Cassandra and Jerlyn for dinner at "The Ship". Nice dinner though a little salty. Had some gossips hehe.. But nevertheless, I'm so glad to meet Cass after like dunno how many months. Got a perfume pressie from her! Nice fragrance =)


Wednesday, August 6
Finally my first day of break from work, but first day of hell from packing and packing and packing.. First stop: Lunch with the NWA managers.. then head off to Bugis for my last spa session and then walked all the way down to Chinatown for a nice Korean dinner with Angelina, Adeline and Yee Ching.. Had seafood steamboat. Still not to bad. Suddenly like the rice cakes very very much.. Angelina actually bought me an OSIM Eye Massager!!! Probably the most expensive gift. Was really shocked since she was the one who recommended it to me and I've not mentioned anything about that before.. But really really thanks so much dear!


Thursday, August 7
Literally started packing and realised I suddenly have so many things to bring!! Shoes and clothes and food and books!! Never-ending packing and throwing things into ziplocks... Met up with Nicole first at Marina Square and headed off to cut my hair.. What's surprising was: ran into Terence and Kenny and Magdalene!! A mini Kypton reunion?? Haha.. But Praise to God that I get to meet Terence before I leave since I can't attend his bday celebration. Sorry Bro!

Had dinner and Yuki-no-Yaki with Nicole.. Still not too bad.. except making our own ice-cream. Frankly speaking, it's really not that tasty. It's a cool idea but the finished product is really not that good.. Very disappointed everytime I go..



Friday, August 8
Packing and packing and burning things from my com for backup...... And finally a date at Wisma Indochine with my girlies from PL, with Sherlyn joining us too.. Been months and years since we last met but I'm still glad all of us managed to meet up.. Had really funny conversations about boobs, push-up bras, feminity, relationships and how to tackle and fight with boobs.. Dots...


Eunice, me, Ruby, Jamie, Sylvia

Sherlyn and me

Saturday, August 9
Happy Birthday to Singapore!!! It's National Day and I should be heading down to Marina to watch Fireworks. But fortunately, Dad decided to head back to Indonesia!! Yippee!!! My favourite place and my childhood place. Love the kids and love my cousins and my Aunt. Didn't mean to make her cry but I did. I was very heartache upon hearing what she told me but I promise I will return. Just need you to wait a for some more time.

Sunday, August 10
Came back and started packing non stop!! More clothes and more food from Indonesia!! Think was supposed to meet with the dearies but ended everyone had something on.. Sobz sobz (Starting to wonder some things though but I shan't care too much for the moment)


Monday, August 11
Even more packing but first up, woke up at 9.30am to start clearing the room instead and realised there's way too many unnecassary things I've kept for years and counting.. Now I dunno where to stop. Haha..

Met up with the BSC and TPSU people at Timbre Substation. Massive photo-takings and I'm sure everyone's eyes nearly went berserk!! There were too many cameras taking at one time.. Haha Vincent couldn't take the flashes anymore neither could I. But I think Tat Meng took it very well in fact... Ok, I don't have the group photo so if anyone has, please please please send them to me =) Thanks very much!! People who came were: Yuping, Pearllyn, Keagan, Yuting, Alvin Neo, Vincent, Nicole, Delong, Jo and her bf, Huan Kai, Tat Meng, Sandra, Magdalene, Yasin, Zul, Andrew, Nixon and Zhenjie. Wasn't expecting this much though it's a 20 pax reservation. There were some people I hope to see but due to work issues and not feeling well, they didn't attend. Sobz sobz...

But nonetheless, I had wonderful time. Thanks all for the dedications (Don't know who will be reading my blog, but please do leave a comment) Thanks for the treat and thanks Tat for the flowers. Then after, thanks Nicole for accompanying me til so freaking late. Thanks Fuad for joining finally after your work, and still Thanks to Tat for accompanying me til late as well.

I shan't name the people in the photos because blogger is really driving me nuts with the functions that doesn't really work well. Also, i drank superbly more than I usually drink but thank God I didn't get really drunk but just --------. I drank Apple Martini first, then red wine and Nixon treated me to a Strawberry Champagne. And I had to finish up his remaining half champagne.. Hoho.. How great is that!!

Tuesday, August 12
Slept at 3.30am yesterday but woke up at 8.45am.. Hoho.. Y?? Because I couldn't stop scratching, having really really bad rashes.. Wanted to take photo but think better not.. Feels RA.. Meeting with Xiangrui and Rayn for lunch later.

Eunice might be coming by my house tonight and so is Timothy.. hmm... A couple more people I want to see but oh well.. Life has its way, God has His plans.


Til then, I'm heading off to shower and heading out for lunch first..




God Bless you all =)

Monday, August 11, 2008 ; 10:26 PM


Comments:
heyyy val.. haf a safe trip ya..

n enjoy urself there.. dont jus study oni .. hehe.. :P

keep in touch gurl~
 
nonsense.
 
Post a Comment
(2) comments