Departure







Thanks to all who have sent me off. You have no idea how touched I was and how heartbreaking my heart is. I'd know many of you and only gotten close only recently but it's time that we gotta part again. But of course not forgetting those who couldn't make it. It's the thought that counts, but many thanks for all the blessings =)

Indeed, all relationships have to be put to test, the hardest being friendship... There's going to be a long tough road up ahead of me, which means lesser time for online chats, blogging and even email, but I'll do my best.

But I'm telling myself that 3 years will soon pass very fast and I will return to see my loved ones again. Who knows I'm so homesick I might return for vacation next summer??


Once again, thanks so much and I love all of you =D

Take care and God Bless!

Saturday, August 16, 2008 ; 9:19 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments