Wonderful encounter
It's definitely nerve-wrecking for me today being the 1st patient and having done all 4 extractions at one shot is no joke for anyone. But I'm glad it's over and I don't have to worry about infection, decay, ulcers, pain and bla bla bla.. Oh but pain.. hope it doesn't last too long.. I don't have that high threshold...
Speaking of which, I had a funny encounter from the doc. He asked "How are you feeling today?" and my reply, "can I say I'm not ok?" and his reply was, "sure, it doesn't make a difference though. You still need to undergo the op!" FAINTZ!!!! What was that question for??? Oh well, the nurses and doctors are really funny though, but it's definitely not an easy job with the kids. Was quite amazed that GA procedure was just a few seconds. wanted to test how long i can stay awake, but i suppose only for 3 seconds and i'm out...
Had a really nice dream. God indeed has led his surgeons well! I actually dreamt of people dressed in white robes.. about 2-3 of them. then were smiling and laughing and running towards me and started grabbing both my hands and danced around.. I felt very happy and dance along. I couldn't stop laughing about it. The surroundings was very bright, i felt as though i was dancing amidst the clouds. Rather I felt like I was in heaven instead. But only to be dashed when hearing "Valerie! Wake up! It's over already..." Sigh... Wonder where would the dream have stopped til. I hope I wasn't smiling while sleeping too. That will be super weird.
But then again, if you're dreaming of Heaven, wouldn't that somehow refer that you might be at the brink of death??? Hmm.. well I hope not because it was a very special dream though.
Then again, the pain starts to get unbearable upon waking up.. Had to take painkillers immediately and I felt better.. Not to mention I felt superbly dizzy.. But my concern now, I can't eat solid stuff, I can't smile, I can't talk a lot, rather I couldn't open my mouth. The biggest I could is just to insert a small spoon any bigger and I start to tear.....
I can't believe the size of wisdom tooth is so huge!!! But 2 were smashed til dunno like what.. Faintz..
Ok I shan't continue anymore.. Still feeling very drowsy and lethargic. Peace out! God Bless You! =)
Wednesday, July 02, 2008 ; 6:32 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment