Not now.....

I'm falling sick.. Throat is starting to soar, having some blocked nose, getting more lethargic, feeling weak....

But I need to go on.. I can't afford to fall sick now.. Falling sick means staying at home and rest, means less time for family and friends..

Just 5 days more and I can sleep til late and start packing.. Just 5 days more I pray that I will not fall sick.. Just 5 days more and I can have more time with friends and family.. Just another 5 days, I need to persevere to my best..

But will these 5 days allow me to get some rest???

Tonight is Timbre Night with the dept and I'm sure we will be chilling out til about 11+ and this means another night of 1am sleep.. I did sleep at 1am yesterday and I really almost couldn't wake up today.. Heading out after work for dinner with dad (most probably) tomorrow, and then gotta wake up early head to claymore hill settle things with HSBC, then down to marina square for a haircut then down for the NDP Preview and last but not least to 'Reunion' at Aloha Changi.. Super far.. And I know I will be literally shag on Saturday but for the reunion of long lost memories and friendships, I need to hang on!! There's no other chances like that...

Then on Sunday evening, heading off for Festival of Praise.. Then back to work on Monday and Tuesday.. I just need to get past Tuesday and I can finally have some good rest onwards.. For now, if I really have to fall sick, please let it be during the holidays end of the year.. Really not within these few months, not within these few weeks, not within these few days not even now!!!!

I need a huge dose of Vit C and God's healing!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 ; 10:40 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments