My last kinda good break
It's my last day of my 8-day MC and I'm trying to make the fullest but I don't know how. Well at least I get some break.. But I'm so bored bored bored... Tending to emails and emails and emails.... Chatting with some old pals online.. Great but came to a point where I just want to talk nonsense and randomly but everyone's at work and busy so no replies from them....
Then again, praise to God that I still haven't felt any pain from the wound and no swelling. Feel sad for Darling that she's swelling and was experiencing pain. Have been praying for her and hope those pain have subsided...
Hmm what have I done the past few days of MC?? Was stuck at home since Wed til Sunday and I finally made my way out for the whole day on Monday. With who?? My favourite guy -- Daddy! Made use of the day to speak a lot a lot to him, and look at him. Daddy says that he feels old now that many people are letting him queue first, take things first and any other things that you as a youngster would do for an old person. Looking at Dad, he's not old, but just look very very very tired, even though he claims that his work has become more relaxing for him.
Sis was jealous. Haha.. Guess she never really had the chance to spend more time with our favourite guy compared to me. She's counting down and I'm left with only 5 weeks more in Singapore. Had she not count down, I wouldn't even realise such a short time left.. My mind is just filled with darling's departure to Sydney next week and I can't send her off.. Sigh... And my mind's just filled with school's preparation, accommodation letter, vaccination and bla bla bla.. Come to think of it now, I still can't absorb the face that it's only 1 month plus more.. the number 1!! Or should I say, the fact that I'll be leaving this country into another world where everything, everything is new and not a single familiarity?? This day and the next coming days and the past days, have all felt like any normal days to me. The fact that I'll be facing a TOTALLY, 95% new life still has not sink into my brain yet...
Frankly speaking, I've not literally left home ALONE! It's either staying a few days at relative's house where I still get being cared for, or traveling out with darlings and friends and returning home again, or just heading off to school for camps and having fun with friends and on the 3rd night, heading home again. Not in my entire life for 22 years have I literally left to live alone!! Even for 3 months in the states, I lived with my sister! Now I'm literally talking about alone with no familiar faces and similar activities. It's literally alone in Philadelphia, where I've not been before, I've no idea what's it like, I've no idea what's the population like, I've no idea whether it's very city or country life. Just no information. Other than visiting wikitravel and wikipedia and Philadelphia's tourism web, everything is just new....... Still have no idea how the subway system works, no idea how the school system literally is, no idea how the accommodation system is, too many no ideas.. And I'm taking a step at a time.. God will provide for my needs I know. For now, is wait and pack whatever I can....
Wednesday, July 09, 2008 ; 4:33 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment