Happiness is to be shared!!
Haha, I'm probably at my highest highest peak at this time round.. Darling finally msned me!! She finally has internet though it may suck as according to her, but I really can't care less because I finally finally hear from her after 1 week exactly!!! Haha..
Sigh.. Miss her. You heard that?? I MISS YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!! I really hope we can meet up soon though I really have no idea when but as the saying always go "Time pass very fast" and I believe we will meet real soon =)
Will chat up again tonight.. Haha.. Can't wait. Though I really hope she will be online..
Though I can't really forget the fact that I'm having really bad sore muscles ache after the injection yesterday.. Wonder if it's because the Doc didnt inject well or my muscles are really hard or rather too much fats.. I can't lift up my arm.. It was a chore to change into my office wear this morning and I can't sleep on my left side.. All I can feel is sore ache... Hoho.. Hope it will go away soon.. I want my beauty sleep. Haha
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 ; 1:59 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment