Friends for Eternity!!
In response to darling's blog, thanks very much for the personal entry. Haha Of course we're FREAKING nice, why else would we be your friends for so long?? Haha. If you're meant to be a les, you will be but so far, I don't think so.. You're still swayed apparently.. (If he still doesn't add you, I'll make him add you! Hah).. Then again, thanks for reminding me that I won't be able to join and the girls a year later for any activities.. And I hold your word for the photos..
Next will be my turn.. How will the turnouts be? I don't really know.. But I'm making every second count for now. Every moment is too precious for me, yet I'm still stuck with too many nonsensical stuff that I can't get rid off!!
Hmm.. Tracking back on Saturday, head off to Bugis to get something for the girls then off to ECP.. Seriously speaking, i think i have a fetish for guys in uniforms.. Haha.. I shan't say any further.. Tried to deal with my cycling training and finally after about 45 minutes, I finally can move though with a little hiccups here and there.. The only thing i still can't handle -- turning.. I can only go straight else small curves.. no big curves or direct turns.. That i will definitely fall. Haha.. Of course didn't make full use of the 2 hours since my knee cap problems starts to return and I was just tired.. Hadn't had anything since I woke up til after the cycles... Hoho..
Walked all the way back to Parkway Parade for dinner at Crystal Jade.. it seems like most of us were shagged except San and Eve since they only joined us when we're done with the activities.. Haha.. Dinner was alright though the fun came when we start shooting Don non stop for the nonsense and repetitive questions, despite knowing he'll get the same answer over and over again. Hahahahahahaha.... The dinner was literally more of a photo session with darling.. We won't have any more shots already.. sigh.. But I'm glad the girls were all there and I'm glad darling had a lot of fun..
Next up, thought darling could chill out with us but apparently tons of stuff at home waiting for her.. so Eunice, Esther, Don and I went instead.. Head on to Serangoon's Garden's "Friends" to have some wine.. Had some weird and funny conversations, with Esther and Don.. Came to understand more things about relationships and guys and bla bla bla.. Somehow, I feel so happy for Esther and Don that they found each other. Frankly speaking, I've not seen many guys who are as outgoing as Don, willing to know more about his girlfriend's own friends and yet willing to share many things.. Haha.. I think most guys will probably just sit there and listen to our conversations.. Haha..
Esther, you really found a good catch that so far, none of us has any complaints =x Kidding! Haha start recommending your friends to us liao.. Haha.. Maybe not me since I'll be far far away.. Haha..
Didn't had many chance to speak to Darling but I believe she knows I have tons of things I want to say to her.. Just don't know where to start or rather how to start.. There's just too many unspoken emotions and thoughts... These past 15 years (and counting) has been very wonderful, very very very wonderful. So many memories I can never forget. But yet there are so many unspoken thoughts but I guess I'll leave it til next time..
My Dear Best Childhood Friend -- Lay Ee:
Wherever you are, whatever you do, whichever circumstances you encounter, just know that I will always be there for you. My ears and shoulders are all there for you. I know that we'll be hours and worlds apart, but for you, I'll do anything.. Haha (not travelling all the way there of course.. it's too random. Haha =x) You can call me and wake me up in the middle of my night to speak nonsense to me. My ears are there. If you need a shoulder to cry on.. erm.. I don't know how to do it, but I'm sure you know what I mean. Haha. My email's on for you, my msn, I'll try to be on it everyday. My letterbox is also open for you. Then again, my house is open for you!! So please please please please do come and visit me and don't wait til I return because I really don't know when due to some circumstances.
In probably about less than 40 hours and I won't be able to see you anymore or ask you out anymore. You'll be leading a new life, new school with probably new friends too. So please do take care and don't fail to keep us updated, whether through your blog or emails or msn or whichever, we just want to know you're safe and happy. And in another year's time you'll be back but I'm not around. But still it doesn't matter where we are right? My heart's with you girls!
Love you!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next up for me, I gotta start preparing for my turn. Clothes are everywhere, bags are everywhere, my toys are also everywhere and I don't even know if I have enough space to bring so many things.. Still waiting for Brother's response.. Haha if he does, he is so helping me to carry some stuff in. Haha... I shouldn't have brought back that blanket 2 years back.. Soooo heavy!!!
Going to write some things for some people.. Since there aren't a lot of time to spend with dears.. I guess I'll pen them down.. I so so so need more time!!! I don't even know how I'm going to cope alone there.. There are so little asians and I still have no idea who my roommates are.. The letter is arriving way slowly... But I'm sure God has a way for me...
What are my thoughts now?? I think I'm allergic to alcohol?? Or rather I drank a tad too much on Saturday?? More than what my body could accommodate?? I'm having really really bad rashes on my back now!!! For 2 days!!! Can't stop itching.. Oh dear, I hope it will be gone by Saturday else I can't wear that dress!! I'm going to look like some one who has gone for excessive sun tanning!!! sobz sobz.............
Heading back to work now! Love you all loads and God Bless =)
Sunday, July 13, 2008 ; 11:00 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment