Aging beautifully??
Convo 1:
I say: i think age is starting to catch up on me
I say: i used to be able to sleep at 12++ and wake up at 7am yet still feel very energetic
I say: but this whole week i slept at 12 and i still can't get used to it and i can't wake up and i feel so lethargic..
Beautiful Day says: tell me about it
I say: huh?
Beautiful Day says: my dear how old r u
I say: haha lethargicness need not wait til you're really old to catch up on you
I say: haha
I say: so does wrinkles
I say: i think i have some liao
I say: wahaha
Beautiful Day says: ....................
Convo 2:
I say: i think age is starting to catch up on me i used to be able to sleep at 12++ and wake up at 7am yet still feel very energetic, but this whole week i slept at 12 and i still can't get used to it and i can't wake up and i feel so lethargic..
Niece says: hahaha
Niece says: i'm tired easily nowadays
I say: hoho is age really catching up on us?
Niece says: not only tired
Niece says: i'm grouchy too
Niece says: lol
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm, I seriously think that age might really catch up on me.. Feeling super lethargic even though I don't really do much.. Hmm lack of exercise perhaps.. But too tired to even drag myself out to swim, jog or whatever, not to mention home based yoga or pilates. Hoho...
I'm so so so so so tired.. I need a bed right now... I need my sleep.. I can't concentrate.. I feel so 'nua' now..........
Thursday, July 17, 2008 ; 9:56 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment