Soon We Will All Be Apart

Met up with Eunice yesterday for dinner at AMK. pretty last minute but I'm glad I could make it. Haha.. Had a lot of chit chats, about love, friends, family and bla bla bla.. I'm so glad that I finally let some things out I've never let it out before. But also glad to know what's happening in her life..

Speaking of which, our conversations made me realise too many things I've never really want to think about or rather things that i've been avoiding and I guess it's really time for me to face it fair and square..

In another 18 days more and darling will be off off off to Sydney! I'm getting more and more upset of course.. My best friend!!! My childhood friend for 15 years!!! We were apart once but we got back together in the same class but now we'll be totally apart for don't know how many dozen years (hopefully not i guess).. I'm so going to miss her like erm.... Don't really know how to phrase but I still do!!!!

I'm going to miss Esther Leong too.. Another friend for 15 years.. sigh.. though not really in a lot of contact now but nevertheless i feel the bond still remains strong.. Of course not to mention my dear sisters, Esther Chan, Eunice, San, Nic, Pris, Mag and many others.. Oh dear.. I guess my decision has been really a big one.. I seriously wonder how Sis did it, but she just did.

All in all, I miss my family the most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so going to miss everyone....

Then again, I shan't be humble. I will be truthful. My dears, I really hope someday, you will visit me just once. Once is all I ask for. Free accommodations. haha. You can mess up my room for all I care, you can paint my room or dirty my room for all I care, you can do whatever you want. My joy will just to have you there! Haha.

God Bless and I Love You All!!!!



My colleague sent me this picture about the horoscope compatibility for couples and I couldn't stop laughing.. Haha. Click on the picture and enjoy!

Thursday, June 26, 2008 ; 1:16 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments