Movie Week??

Watched 2 movies this week, and both with darlings.. Nice and amazing movies to catch this month. Hilarious yet enchanting fantasy and anime..


The kids have grown up with a little bit lesser attention i guess. But it was good. Not awesome but better than first one. Can't believe this was screened 3 years later and the next will only be screened in 2010 as according to Wiki.. sigh... Somehow I feel this movie is like the teenager version of Lord of The Rings??

Company's event.. haha Supposedly a Family Day but I ended up watching with Dear.. haha.. played arcade for about 20 mins since it's been a while.. Bought my boots first.. at $45.. hmm is it reasonable?? But the quality aint that bad though not very awesome..

Ok about this movie.. Haha.. I literally laughed my way from beginning til the end. Don't think that this is a stupid animated picture.. This is by far my favourite one, followed by Finding Nemo.. The action scenes though very unrealistic but hey, it's an animation.. I seriously appplause Jack Black for bringing out the Panda character I never would have imagined him to be.. Very very funny and hilarious movie.. I love it!

Saturday, June 07, 2008 ; 7:27 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments