Keep the Faith and Prayer Going!
God has never failed to stop providing for my family. Was talking to my dad yesterday about his work and the incoming income and realised that he's been making quite an abundant figure. Not a lot but enough to get the whole family through with probably a holiday trip a year? All because of faith he had in God (not the God God but his God).
I used to keep thinking of converting dad and mum to christianity but after speaking to christians and non-christians, i realise what's more important is Faith. But I believe all these miracles happening in my family now are by God, I believe in Him and He showed me the way. My parents have faith for their God, though they only believe it's done by their God, but I know God didn't care because my parents had Faith and Belief. I had Faith and Belief in my God.
I remembered I was worrying so much about $$ that I can't hit my target, i can't go to good school and bla bla bla, but I know that if i leave things to God, things will still turn out differently from what I want. He knows the best for me which I definitely don't know. Come to think of it, had I gone to those really prestigious schools, my family's life will probably be struggling with $$, I'll probably be struggling to do well in school or maybe I won't even bother putting in effort to do well because I'm 'already' in a good school...
Hmm am I happy with Temple, yes and no.. But I know God has a plan for me. Too many a times i tried to get out of Temple's option, but unfortunately I'm still stuck. But I know this is where God wants me to go so I will follow Him. Now I just need more Faith and Belief that whatever comes along, God will provide for my needs! =)
God Bless You =)
Monday, June 09, 2008 ; 12:58 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment