D-O-U-B-L-E Trouble???
Think i've created a whole lot of mess for myself... Suddenly overwhelmed with a little too much reality or rather realizations and some unexpected news....
Wonder what's next?! I've already done this, I've already done that, but i think some things are getting a little beyond my control, but some things arent but I'm scared to control them. What if it blows up? What if I lose another precious thing??
It's only another 55 days more before I leave to start a brand new beginning and a brand new life.. What other more "exciting" news will I get?? Suddenly realise my heart has shrunked to a peanut size. Can't seem to take anymore load... Rather I feel my living years have been shortened by another 10 years due to shock after shock?? Argh!!!! But yet, I probably can't wait to leave here though I will miss too many people. Nevertheless, I still don't believe in "Friends Come and Go.." As long as our hearts stay true and longing, friendships will never end..........
For now, I'm happy with where I am and who I am. I just need "No more Surprises!" for the time being.. No weird and odd surprises.. I definitely wouldn't mind the occasional touching and happy surprises.. But just not weird and odd ones.......... Period..
Then again... 2nd July will be my nightmare!! N-I-G-H-T-M-A-R-E!!! Why? I'm going to extract all 4 wisdom teeth at one shot under GA at NDC... Hoho!!! How not painful can that get? Last year's 1 small little pathetic tooth extraction was painful.. it was unbearable for 10mins.. and it's only 1!! I can't imagine 4 of them, with 2 having to be cut and sewn............... Trying not to think too much now.. But I'm just scared...... The risks!!! Reading the paper was no joke. Not fun at all.. All those symptoms...If any were to occur, I probably think I'm going to be disfigured??? Haha...
I really won't be surprised if i ever die due to loss of inadequate blood.... At the rate that i'm going for blood tests.. I don't think I have so much blood left.. And seriously, can anyone answer me why do I need to do a blood test for wisdom teeth extraction????
And I can't go home alone, can't take public transport.. hmm if I can't drive that I can understand. But public transport shouldn't be a prob I guess?? But then, I do want someone to accompany me.. Have asked dear dear and see if she could take leave and accompany me (I hope she can though).. I so so so need some comfort and support on that day!!!
Counting down 2 weeks time... I lay the operation onto God's Hands to lead his people..
Tuesday, June 17, 2008 ; 9:20 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment