It's really not you.
hmm, happened to speak to someone through msn, and after some pretty sensitive issues, I don't know if i should thank God for letting me see something that all this while, i've been very confused about. But now i see a clearer picture and realise that we both will always remain as friends.. Friends that probably always argue on different views and finally giving in to me..
But today, i'm giving in.. Because, there's nothing for me to argue when my friend has no idea what's going on at the moment. But i'm glad my friend didnt know, or else, the sensitive issue will get heated up. I'm glad God told me to stop.
All I can say is, I have faith. Faith in God for giving me an opportunity to believe in Him, Faith in Him for creating great works in my life. (many good things are still happening to me). After some adventures, I've learned to toughen up and grow stronger in faith.
Friday, April 04, 2008 ; 12:23 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment