God Is the Greatest!
Indeed, God is the Greatest. Nothing can stop his plans. He saved me! He answered my prayers and finally I am going to lead a brand new life. Without him, I doubt anything can be achieved with my own strength. He Is The One!
Sigh, it seems like recently, nothing I do has been going smoothly in order people's eyes.. I seriously wonder, am I only arrogant, argumentative and domineering in people's eyes? How come I always feel that I can't win in arguments, I'm always being reprimanded.. How is this argumentative and domineering and arrogant?? Maybe it's the words I use.. But if this is how I've been talking, then am I really arrogant all this while? Don't I have any good points in your eyes?
What is arrogance? What is argumentative? What is being domineering really like? Tell me then..
How I wish I'm like someone, who never really bothered about what other's think, or at least most of the people. I can't stop how people think of me, yet I cant not be bothered how others think.
Shouldn't we be comfortable with who we are, because this is what God made us out to be? Shouldn't we change for God instead of people who are also sinners?
But seriously, I'm no longer happy with who I am right now.. I'm literally drained again.. I can no longer put a smile on my face at this moment.. I'm as pale as a ghost. I'm as sick as someone who have just fallen out of love very badly.. When will I find back the type of person that God has created that Valerie out of??
God, I need your help and guidance once again and forever...
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 ; 4:13 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment