Dear student,

Congratulations! I am pleased to inform you have been accepted to Temple University for Fall 2008 semester. Soon you will receive your official acceptance letter in the mail. If you have any questions about your admission, please contact Mr. Janusz Baran at janusz...

If you have questions regarding your Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status (Form I-20 or Form DS-2019) or the procedure to acquire Nonimmigrant Student (F-1 or J-1) status, please contact Ms. Mildred Picon at mpicon......

Sincerely,

Janusz Baran (Mr.) Asst. Director for International Admissions

103 Conwell Hall (041-09)
1801 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
tel. # 215-204-xxxx
Fax# 215-204-xxxx
janusz.....


------------------------------
I'm a happy girl!!!! Now my next step is to wait for Baruch!! I hope Baruch accepts me too.. That way, at leasy I wouldn't feel that lonely.. But yet again, feeling a little bit sad because I have to leave many precious things behind especially my family. I guess now I know how much courage Sis has to put to leave everything and head of for her future.. 10 years is definitely not easy... I know I can do it.. But I don't know if I'm ready.. sigh..

But thanks God for everything. Indeed His powers are the greatest!

Monday, February 25, 2008 ; 8:39 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments