First time in Genting

Had company AGM on Friday evening.. Pretty grand and pretty fun. Met a lot of people but didn't get a chance to speak to them.. Seriously, Adecco is influxed with females.. But of course I heard that over the years, more and more males are joining the prestigious company. Of which, Adecco is also expanding over the years.. Hmm pretty impressed I have to say because seriously, I've never felt that recruitment agencies will make it big, judging on the number of medias available to employers at a cheaper rate..

Head on to Genting with my dearies – and to celebrate my precious Lay Ee's upcoming 21 st birthday on Wednesday. First time in genting for me too.. expected it to be really cold as what my family told me.. but seriously, it wasn't that cold during the day but night?? It was kinda freezing I guess, but I suppose a sweater is enough.. had to wait 5 hours for check-in, of which there really wasn't much to do.. wanted to check out the casino but somehow, just couldn't remember to check it out. Some things seems to be bothering me throughout the trip.. I guess I've contracted the workaholic syndrome.. can't seem to let go of work in a way.. realised that I'll keep talking about work with San since she's one of my client's employee (but not my candidate of course). But I can't seem to let go.. hope Layee wasn't affected in a way..

Did a few rides.. But didn't get to do those that I wanted because I didn't want to do it alone.. Felt no fun in doing in alone though.. No one to share the excitement.. haha.. Think I was grabbing on to the handles so hard my arms are aching the next day.. hehe.. Had a not so nice and expensive dinner.. Sigh.. Well at least I know what's good and what's not.. haha.. Let the pictures do the talking now I suppose..




Something that I was also upset about: san told me that she might not be able to make it for Japan next year too, because of family matters.. Needless to say, Layee is also not going due to both school and family matters.. Sigh.. Thought I could make it happen before I head to USA to study.. Really wanna check out Japan before I have to slog slog my school life again.. I know there are ample opportunities to go there after I grad but I guess I've made plans (which I know that it's hard to predict the future whether it'll happen) and going to Japan at this point may help me to decide my plans after I grad.. hehe.. I'm praying so hard for San's grandpa that all goes well for him.. I remembered when she called me and she couldn't speak on the phone. My heart goes all out to her.. and at the same time, I'm also praying hard that she can go to Japan too.. sigh.. I just needed 6 days of leave that's all.. haha

Brother suggested that maybe my next trip should be sunway lagoon.. heard there are more rides than genting.. hmm wondering why we chose genting.. haha.. oh well.. hopefully I'll make my trip next to sunway lagoon or to rendang.. hehe.. suddenly misses the beach life or rather the sun tanning part.. realised I'm getting fairer and fairer which makes me look even more pale.. sianz.. I wanna sun tan!!! And I need to slim down.. realise I've been piling on too much fast at my abdomen (heard from mag that it's not good as it means I may have heart disease.. eeewwwww!!!) gotta find some time to go swimming, pilates and gym!!! But realise no one is really free or else people are staying too far away.. hmmm…-- Best RegardsValerie Teo

Friday, November 02, 2007 ; 7:11 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments