It has ended
I'm jobless again.. feels weird to wake up so early in the morning and not preparing for work.. feel like going back to work again but oh well.. have to settle a few things first before i can decide whether to do full time or part time.. sigh..
but am pondering or rather have somehow decided that I would still wanna go back to the current company to work.. though i was very unhappy but the people that made me unhappy have also resigned so I can heave a sigh.. but can i really go back and work? I hope the events manager allows me to.. I really wanna excel and learn more in this industry.. til i go to university next year..
talk about university, now i'm opening my options to other usa universities.. sis was right all the time but it's my stubborness that's always stopping me from choosing more.. this time, I'm going to search for more alternatives.. the financial tightness is really getting on and I don't want it to bother everyone.. plus, the current UB schedule at SIM is really very draggy.. still have yet to receive my package! so i shall make use of this time to search for more..
not to mention that mum has start to nag at me whether i'm searching for another job.. gosh.. let me have a break and settle the school thing first.. job i will definitely get it but it's a matter of whether i can continue to work office or part time schedule.. i need some understanding please..
Monday, July 02, 2007 ; 8:37 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment