I can't stop thinking about it

Tears flowed down my face upon seeing your message. But these are not tears of joy. but tears of desperation to wanna end it once and for all. I guess I'm really too tired to hear the same old reasons when you feel that people should not treat you this way, yet you are doing it to me.

I'm not very happy that you wished me, not because its belated but rather, the reason you gave me to show that you either forgot about it or just busy with someone else. You have your own reasons and I guess I pretty much wouldn't care anymore. I wonder right now, does this really matter to you right from the start.

I guess its not about whether we have forgotten the past or not, but rather if we're keen to put everything back once again. But guess you're busy with both your work and your love life, this friendship probably doesn't need to exist like before anymore. I dunno. But I guess I won't reply or ask any further. Guess we have always been walking our own ways right from the start.

Saturday, January 13, 2007 ; 10:41 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments