A Thai Privilege

Yesterday marked my last event in New York City -- "Thai Privilege Spa & Kin Khao: Exclusive Spa & Cocktails Night" party.

It was tiring, chaos and worrying but everything turned out successful... Everyone was friendly and loved their massages.. I'm so glad.. at least i was assured that everything went well.. and of course not to mention a few familiar faces (which i cant recall where I've met them) and i mean either singaporeans or people who figured out i was a singaporean.. whoa!

but nonetheless, i really enjoyed myself, i still love meeting new people and giving my best service to people who needs help (i'm so relieved that my selling skills is still there somehow.. haha..)

i will miss organising events for Thai Privilege Spa (the staff there are really, superbly friendly! and i think i have a puppy crush on someone there.. haha) They are like the next closest family here in NYC, taking after the Elliots and Koustis'.

and Constantina's there at the party too!!! the only baby at the party, the angel who's not scared, and a dream baby who doesn't cry as much as other babies do, and a dare baby who drinks alcohol at like 13 months old?! she's lovely and adorable!! I love her and I'm gonna miss her.. sigh..

One more week in NYC.. I'm neither sad nor happy.. probably i've settled down somehow, getting used to everything already. but i know i wun be as happy as when i'm back home, where my besties and darlings are.. these 3 months of living apart, not meeting my darlings, is not really a torture but i guess its a time for us to figure how we are going to keep the friendship burning stronger and stronger even though we may be apart.

to my darlings, thanks so much for keeping me company through email and msn most of the time. I felt very warm. i really miss all of you.. can't wait to meet you all =)

Friday, December 01, 2006 ; 1:43 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments