for those who are aware that I've been doing jigsaw puzzling years ago, and knew what happen in between, GOOD NEWS!!! I've finally completed my 1000-piece puppy puzzle which i've been keeping aside for like 1 year?? haha.. since i've nothing much to do at home, might as well complete the stuff that I've been doing it halfway then leaving it aside.. hehe..well, this is not my first puzzle.. my first puzzle was given as a gift to my cousin rosmini as a housewarming gift to her.. haha.. well she didn't really frame it up with a frame but rather with a huge plastic back as the front cover and using tapes to tape it on the wall.. haha..
now i feel pretty satisfied, with a sense of achievement.. haha.. hopefully this applies to finding jobs and having found a job =P
Wednesday, June 28, 2006 ; 10:34 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment