I'm so drained!!!

soon, i'm really not only going to be physically drained but mentally as well.. really lack of sleep for the past 1 month but i'm not feeling bad coz at least i've something to do that keeps me going on and on and on..

I'm feeling so stress over my work report, dnd sponsorships, gcc events!!! there are so many things to do now!!! I can cope yes of course, in fact, I'm already multi-tasking for all my friend's information so stop saying i cant multi-task.. it doesn't mean when i cant multi-task the minimal things, i cant multi-task the big ones.. there's no logic.. i'm just ambitious thats all..

when i'm smsing, i've actually heard what you said.. but i just wan to answer later that's all, if not, sorry, the sms was more important thats y i didn't heard what u said.. dun judge me just by my external actions that's all i can comment.. thanks

Thursday, November 10, 2005 ; 8:48 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments