funny funny funny

Went to watch "the 40 year old virgin" with zhenjie, huat and yuping yesterday at lido.. haha.. initially 2 more ppl were supposed to join us but one was hospitalised and the other not too sure (they're both huat's friend).. haiz..

The movie was hilarious.. already humoured us or more like warm our minds up at the start of the show.. haha.. never expect it to be so funny.. a bit ridiculous somehow I guess.. some of the statements made were really hilarious.. its really worth the money I suppose.. had a really good laugh.. but then a again, the cinema was too cold!!! OMG.. all 4 of us were practically freezing inside.. haha

Then head on to the mac downstairs to chill out.. apparently, its not a good idea to eat ice cream in front of the fan.. it melts faster and it makes it even untidier to eat.. dots.. our conversation revolves from ABCD to army checkup to the ranks.. haha.. weird conversation.. then zhenjie also said some funny stuff also.. haha.. bth..

Anyway, zhenjie's only left with 10 more days before he heads onto NS.. jia you wor brother… haha.. next, is us.. counting down 7 more weeks before the end of SIP and I'm out of this unit.. hehe..

Well, its not that I dun like this place.. I love the people, I love the company but I guess this unit is not what I want to be in.. anything but writing, anything but editorial.. I do think and feel that my English has improved but its only verbally.. haiz.. my writing still sucks.. cant really think of an appropriate title for my bar chart yesterday as well.. haha..

Next, I'm counting down to Nov 17.. y? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is coming to town!!! WOOTZ… I cant wait.. this show is just great, terrific.. there are more and more actions I suppose.. haha…

Let's wait patiently and I'm off to watch it!!! Haha…

Monday, October 10, 2005 ; 10:00 PM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments