Finally its all over!! Hooray!!! =D

Finally all projects are cleared and I can heave a sigh of relief now.. Just a few more things to settle then I can concentrate for my exams le.. hehe.. yippee!!!

Hmm, haven't really been in the best of my moods nowadays partly coz of the stress and lack of sleep for 2 days.. dots.. slept like only 2-5 hours for 2 days.. and kinda got scolded by my parents for staying up til so late.. but I guess I wun do it anymore til the exam period comes..

Alright.. here's what happen the past 2 days…

Friday: went to school at 10.30 to settle the events management report.. my gosh.. the lab is fully packed and classes were still on.. I managed to print some things out but I still had to go down to cyber center to do other printings and then rush back to biz labs to settle the rest.. I was having great difficulty running around in my heels.. finally events was done but we were late in handing up for about 5-10 mins I suppose.. the door was locked.. she cant blame us though…
Next was to settle pr report and the presentation.. it was not so tough since I compiled it some days ago… just had to print, redo the content page and there we go.. but the presentation really kinda sucks coz we didn't prepare it at all.. it was all last minute preparation.. now I'm really pissed with myself come to think back.. I didn't put in much effort this sem.. my marks were all low.. presentation marks was the only one I could use it to score but I screw it up.. oh great.. there's no exams to it so now I can only pray doubly hard that I do well this semester for the marketing modules..
After presentation, time to settle the other 2 reports.. I settled SIT report while ele settled MA report… sit again was alright.. just print out everything and do my ij and there we can combine.. but we were having difficulty with MA coz my question kinda did wrongly.. I can truthfully say I didn't put in effort to do this MA.. I was practically at the peak of my strength to put in effort to this.. I was already on the brink of being hospitalized from lack of sleep, food and strength.. had many experiences of migraine the past few weeks.. this sem was definitely the worst sem I've experienced.. so now MA was finally settled.. haha.. thanks god
After all the submissions, I went back to BSC room, to enjoy the aircon and take a rest.. now I feel so much more lighter..
While waiting for their meeting to end, I went to library to watch 'Mona Lisa Smile', starring Julia Roberts and some other I suddenly just cant recall their names.. haha.. the story didn’t just revolve around arts but rather what can the women do to make use of their talents, their knowledge and not let it waste by getting married and being a housewife only.. but alas, I haven't finished watching the show coz the library was closing soon.. well, I'll watch it again some time next week..
Then went for dinner with eddie and fuad opposite school..

Saturday: had to rush off for face appointment.. dots.. was really very very tired.. doctor had to change medicine coz my face was really not getting any better.. he said that this medicine should be effective within 3 weeks.. so I hope it does.. or else if he had to keep changing, there goes my money… haha.. then went down to ettusais to get my facial stuff.. hmm, think I really spend over a thousand dollars for my face.. gosh.. now I can say I'm really vain??
Then met up with au yeung, zhenzhu, and jo later for some shopping.. haha.. zhenzhu very cute.. see the clothes all so nice but dun dare to try.. haha.. think she very shy.. hahahaha.. jo had to keep 'forcing' her to try but to no avail.. hehe.. the 2 of them were really sweet.. they did some things whereby me and him will never do when we were with a group of friends.. maybe we really were bothered about what others will say..
Then I had to leave early to meet my family to go JB.. finally.. haha.. its been half a year since I went in.. haha.. but didn't get to buy anything coz I got no Malaysia currency and didn't want to buy in front of them coz I scared to them, it's a waste of money.. moreover, I didn't get to see much as well..was feeling very very sleepy while shopping with my mum that I had to pause at food junction to take a rest while she go look at how the ppl cook.. haha.. then my dad came later… so we went down to 'da ma hua yuan' to eat.. gosh.. it was a feast.. there were so many food right in front of my eyes.. got hor fun, bbq stingray, fried butter crayfish, chilli mussels, chilli potato leaves, satay.. oh my gosh.. had too much to eat… haha.. but at least we had a family gathering since my dad's birthday… hehe.. but sadly, sis was not there to join us but she'll always be in our hearts to share the fun and warmth.. hehe.. just that if I tell her, she'll be jealous instead..

I had to apologise to sis that I was so busy with my projects that I didn't had time to talk to her.. had to tell her that I need to settle my projects first.. I ignored her for 3 days.. haiz.. really really so so so sorry.. but now I'm free.. hehe..

One last thing… had quite a lot of thinking done yesterday.. though I envy some ppl I see on the streets and wished I was like them, wished it didn't had to end that way, come to think of it, I enjoyed the company of my friends more instead.. its not because we didn't had much time together, but being in the company of so many ppl was so much more fun coz we get to tease one another.. haha.. all those while, I wanted to go out with my frens but didn't had time or chance coz I was thinking of how and when I can go out with him, for this part, I've neglected my friends and he also neglected his friends.. yes indeed, when we are in a relationship, we'll neglect our friends but I'm sure everyone understands.. there are so many things that I've finally come clear to terms with but I dunno how to write it down..

I can only say to eddie, ele and jo: I will not cry anymore for him, I will definitely grow stronger and more mature now.. I will definitely live a better life than him.. I want to show him that life is still the same or rather better without him..

I know that I've said this so many times but never a time can I do it.. but now I really wanna do it.. actions always speak louder than words. Yupyup.. I will never soften my heart to recall back the memories anymore… those are just memories, it will fade some time.. yupyup.. let's all work hard and grow stronger together.. =D

Sunday, August 14, 2005 ; 4:48 AM


Comments: Post a Comment
(0) comments